I encourage you to pull out a notebook and reflect on the following questions:
- What is your typically balance of occupations (mix of productive, self-care, rest and leisure activities)? How has that changed during this time?
- What have you enjoyed during this time? How can you keep more that in your life as restrictions are lifted?
- What do you miss most? Is there a way to start to get a taste of that while keeping up social distancing?
- Have you had the chance to learn anything new during time?
- What have you learned about yourself? About your family?
- What coping strategies have helped you get through this? Are they healthy ones that you want to keep in your life? Or do you need to develop some other strategies?
- How will you look back on this time?
Sarah Good is a RevolutionHER™ Member based out of Ottawa, Ontario. She is the Founder of Sarah Good Occupational Therapy, where she helps people living with chronic pain, women’s health issues, or mood disorders to support them in becoming more active and live their lives more fully.